...do not turn aside from following the Lord, but serve the Lord with all your heart. Do not turn aside; for then you would go after empty things which cannot profit or deliver, for they are nothing. For the Lord will not forsake His people, for His great name's sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make you His people. Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you; but I will teach you the good and right way. Only fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you.
As for God, His way is perfect, the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust Him.
For You have met me with blessings of goodness. My glory is great in Your salvation. You have made me exceedingly glad with your presence. Through the mercy of the Most High, I shall not be moved.
I will declare Your name to My brothers; in the midst of the people I will praise You.
No comments:
Post a Comment