I had a wonderful time taking pictures of my sister's wedding day. I thought she was a beautiful bride! I loved Mya as the mini bride as well. She kept saying that SHE wanted to get married. It was so nice getting to see family. To everyone who brought it all together..... great job!
3 comments:
Jaime,
I believe All of our lives were Blessed by you being at Sandra's wedding with Mya. (Thank-You Matt for giving Jaime and Mya the opportunity to be here with us). We really Missed you and Emily though.
It was so good to see you Jaime. The pictures are beautiful!
For My comment....
Fist I must also echo the "Thanks" to Mr. Warta. "Thanks Man, for sharing your girls, I am so greatful! Oh, & by reading your blog comentary, I never realized how darn funny you are! I laughed so hard! Thanks for that also!" Talk with you all later! : )
Post a Comment