Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Jaime and I had a lot of fun at the beach on Friday and since the winds were up again Saturday we decided to start off the 4th by heading to the beach only this time we took the kids and invited some friends along.

There is a nice playground on the beach so while the kids were playing I got to take advantage of the winds.



My friend Brian expressed some interest in learning to ride so we spent some time working with a trainer kit on the beach.


Still plenty of power to get you off the ground!!























Emily enjoying the sun and sand.


The girls enjoyed running in the surf.




















Just some guy with a kid.



Emily loved using the kite as a fort.


All the kids waiting for the fireworks.


We finished off an awesome 4th of July with a fireworks show at the Univerisity of Buffalo.

3 comments:

Brian and Angela said...

Matt, I am impressed-your blogging!
Keagan would be rather impressed by your kite flying. Looks like fun!
Jaime, I am so glad to here you had a date with your hubby. That's wonderful! I can't wait to see you girls this week.

Loren and Kathy said...

Thanks tons! I love the pictures! Emily is growing up too fast! Matt looks like maybe you have a kite buddy.........still makes me nervous! Jaime your fireworks picture is fantastic!

matt and christy said...

looks like you have been having fun kite boarding. the girls are getting really big can't wait to see you this week too! also liked myas nap hair, mine sometimes looks like that after a resless night of sleep!