Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Date

Matt and I had the chance to spend a wonderful day together, kid free. The winds were up, so that was Matt's chance to get his kites and head to the lake. I was so happy to come along! Usually, the girls and I have to stay behind.
The process of kiteboarding. After kite is "launched", wade into water to get board on.
Place feet in straps on the board, all the while keeping your kite in the air (not as easy as it sounds). Matt did it like a pro!
I THINK you pull down on the handle to get lifted out of the water. Not to sure on that part.
Then, you're off!























Here's to a wonderful day of fun and safe playing. This opens a door to dreams and opportunities for my hubby. I am so proud of him!
Tim.... we're really hoping you can have the chance to try this when you visit. Matt thinks you'll really like it.

1 comment:

Matt + Ash said...

I am so glad you guys got to have your date! That kite thing looks tricky, but if anyone can do it, it would be Matt. I love your pictures, keep 'em coming