Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moments
























I used to have a "hobby"... long before children and marriage, to take drives and photograph anything that caught my eye. I just love the beauty in nature, and admiring how creative our God is. It's in those moments that I find myself being so thankful for the way he litterally "shows Himself" to us. Today, I loaded my camera in the truck, and when the kids fell asleep, I was able to have an hour to do just that.... take photographs. We are so far in the country, all I could find was wildflowers and barn, after barn, after barn. The sad thing is, all these barns are WELL over 100 years old, and all of them are collapsing to the ground. There is just no use for them any more. Still, I enjoyed pulling my camera out and putting it to use.

2 comments:

matt and christy said...

great pictures jaime! i think you should take pictures for a magazine. miss you! have a good day.

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

I Love the pictures. The First one was my favorite!!!