On Thursday, the girls and I spent some time at the zoo with my friends from MOPs. We had a great time. The kids loved seeing the animals. Everyone had a turn to feed a giraffe, which was the highlight for Mya. All the moms enjoyed visiting together... as usual. This past year was so full of new friendships, and although MOPs ended last month, we continue to meet. Mya has made some very close friends as well. The little girl in the pink pants and sweater just ADORES Mya. They have mailed each other letters, made pictures for each other, and have had fun playing at the park together. I love the fact that Mya seems to make friends where ever she turns. I am hoping she will continue to find great friends as she grows. What a blessing!!!
2 comments:
Cherish these days, post "school years". Once school starts these fun relaxing days are few and far between. I am so happy that you have connected with a strong group of ladies. We all need that in our life. It was wonderful talking with you the other day. The highlight of my day!
Love you!
I'm so glad to hear you are meeting new people and building new friendships. God is Good.
Looking forward to seeing you and Mya next month.
Post a Comment