Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day




















To all the wonderful Fathers I know; I hope you had a very special Father's Day celebration.
We spent our day with some friends at Darien Lake Theme Park. We were there from opening time, until close. It was a long day, and all of us were pretty exhausted by the time we headed home... at 11pm. It was well worth it! We are so blessed by our friends! Matt and I were able to go on countless rides, because we had someone to leave the kids with. It was such a thrill riding the roller coasters! We have a favorite! We rode it once during the day, and once just before closing, when it was completely dark. That's the way to go! It was awsome. Over 300 pictures were taken throughout the day, but then there is the "editing process". I ended up with 130 or so. I'll just be putting the highlights on the blog.

To my dear husband, and the best father I know: Thank you for all your hard work and your dedication to us. Thank you for all the many sacrifices you make. Our girls are so blessed to have you. Time will prove the important place you have in our hearts. We love you dearly!

No comments: