I found out the other day that it's really tough to explain to a 4 year old that our dog she's known all her life has cancer, and we would have to put him down. Gus had a large tumor in his mouth and the time came last week to put him out of his misery. It was a very sad day in our house. We've gathered some of the pictures we have of the happier times.



9 comments:
This brought tears to my eyes. We are thinking about you all, I know this has to be hard on all four of you. All our love.
aahhh i am so sad too! gus was such a great friend to sadie in the early days. i can tell he loved the snow in new york. i forgot how big he was! i remember the day you guys got him and how excited you were. he had a great life with you guys. i will be thinking of you guys too. ((( hugs)))
Oh girl, I'm so sorry. Pets definitely become a part of our families and I know that it is hard....thinking of you!
Pets hold special places in our hearts and are just like a member of the family. I know how much he meant to all of you and we're so sorry for your family. Hang in there! See you guys soon!
We are so sorry to hear that you have lost Gus. Wonderful pictures and memories.
Max & Sandy
I am so sorry about the loss in your family. I know there is no easy way to say good-bye to a pet who has been such a big part of your life. You're in our thoughts and prayers.
I love you guys!
We all miss Gus. So sorry for you guys.
P.S. I still think he was the most adorable puppy!
I sure did miss Gus when we were there last week! He will always have a special place in all of our hearts!
Luv,
Mom Warta
I am Thankful to God for allowing Gus to be apart of your lives for the time he was with you. I know you all had a lot of good times together, the pictures show that. I know God will comfort you in your loss of his life. Remember the Good times so a smile will be on your face. I know there were many times to be happy about.
Remembering with you.
Post a Comment