September 10th was Mya's first day of Preschool. She had been looking forward to that day for many months. She woke up early and was such a big girl with doing everything needed to leave prepared. Although a note requested that children be sent in "play clothes", Mya wanted to be a "princess" for her first day of school. Being the social butterfly that she is, she never had a twinge of reluctance when heading in. Before Matt and I were ready to leave, she was telling us good-bye. She loved it!
3 comments:
Looks like Mya had a great 1st day! Landon loves preschool and wants to go everyday.
NO!!!! It can't be!!!! Time is flying by too quickly. I'm needing to see the girls again some time soon. Be in prayer for me to get back to see you all.
I'm really glad to hear that Mya is wanting to go to school. How FUN for her.
Mya, I am so glad that you love preschool. I hope your preschool book was helpful in preparing you for the first day. We love you!
Auntie Angie
Post a Comment