Monday, February 11, 2008

Niagara River Freezes

On Sunday we headed to Niagara Falls for a photo shoot with "Flat Stanley", Matt's nephew's school project. When driving over the river, we saw an amazing site! It was 12 degrees that day, not factoring the
wind-chill. We guessed it to be around
zero degrees with as strong as the wind
was blowing. Nearly blew Matt and I
over when attempting to get to the
Falls. It was too cold, and Mya started
crying, so the best shot we could get was
Stanley with the sign. Hope that's
okay Keagan! We sure tried!

4 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

HEY MATT,
I noticed your wearing a hat these days, and even gloves.
Stay warm!!!!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Very cute guys!

matt and christy said...

that is such a cute idea! I want to go to niagra falls. maybe in the summer :) we are having nice weather, it's sure nice to see the sun! talk to you soon.
christy

Brian and Angela said...

Keagan saw the photo's you sent. They made his day!
Angie