What a great dad these girls have! Matt spent his
evening being a jungle-gym, and playing peek-a-boo
with Mya. Emily thinks Mya is most entertaining thing
to watch! This is how most all evenings go, I just never
catch them with my camera. Hope you can hear the laughter
by seeing the photos.


4 comments:
What a wonderful way to spend your evenings! The girls' will grow up with many wonderful memories of time spent with you!
I love seeing the girls in the sleepers we got, they remind me of the days I dressed Ashlie & Katelynne alike.....Matt, I'm sure you remember that! Yes, I do hear the laughter, can't wait to see you in June!
Love,
Gramama
Warta
YES!!!!!!
I can hear their laughter. It brought a BIG SMILE across my face. I'll probably wear it all day long. : )
Thanks for sharing once again.
Love you all, Mom/Grandma Brenda
Your girls are going to be the best of friends! so cute! I can hear them laughing every time I look at these pictures!
Post a Comment