Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy

Yesterday Matt celebrated his 27th Birthday.
Although it was just the four of us, we had a really
nice time. Mya helped mommy make the cake and
put the candles in (yes, they are leaning over).
She thought the frosting was DELICIOUS! What
a mess it made. I loved watching her pull the candles
out of the cake to suck on them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!


4 comments:

Brian and Angela said...

Looks like you had a relaxing evening celebrating your birthday. Matt, I did not realize how old you are getting. I must be really old! You still look like you are in highschool. Happy Birthday!

Loren and Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Looks like Mya enjoyed making your cake!
Love,
Mom

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT,
Looks like you have some pretty special ladies at your house. I think they LOVE YOU very much.
Brenda, (mom) : )

matt and christy said...

Happy belated Birthday Matt! looks like you enjoyed some very good cake made with some very special hands! You are getting closer to 30!!! JK, Hey 30 isn't so bad!
christy