Friday, February 15, 2008

Little Stamper

I have a hobby of creating crafts with rubber stamps.
Every so often, I will allow Mya to join me. She loves it!
A week or so ago, Mya made a card for her cousins, Hailey
and Bethany. Yesterday, she wanted to make one for her
cousin Keagan. Mya was so proud of her card. I had to take
her picture!

5 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Mya,

You did a wonderful job on your card for your cousins. I'm so glad you and your mom are stampers. Your grandma Brenda Loves it too.
Lots of HUGS & KISSES to you, x 0 x 0,
Grandma, Brenda

matt and christy said...

Mya, you did a great job. I liked to stamp with your mom as well, but I think you did a better job. It took me all day to make a card and even then it was just so-so. enjoy your stamping and give your mom a hug for me, I miss my friend.
christy

Brian and Angela said...

Great job Mya! Keagan is going to love the card you made him. He is getting very excited to see everywhere you took his Flat Stanley. Thanks for sharing in his school assignment.
We love you very much & can't wait to see you soon!
Love, Auntie Ang

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Mya, your card is beautiful and I know Keagan is going to love it. If your cards are anything like your Mommy's, they will be a piece of art. I always hang on to your Mommy's cards because they are so beautifully done.
XOXO,
Auntie Casey

P.S. - Don't forget to tell your daddy that Uncle Tim, Auntie Casey, Landon, and little Claire wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Leah said...

Mya is so cute she is growing up. Can you believe how fast they grow. I love all your pictures.