We had a few inches of snow a couple days ago. Matt and I had some friends coming over for dinner, and I wanted to get the driveway cleared before Matt got home. I bundled Mya, not knowing how long she would last, but the little trooper went the full hour and a half! She was so cute, jumping around and running in the snow. She found her sand toys in the garage, and asked if she could help me. First, she started with the rake, but the figured out that the shovel worked much better. I hear California is quite warm right now. We haven't had much snow at this point. It's still exciting watching it fall.
2 comments:
Cute photo of Mya. Her hat looks cute on her.
Love, Grandma Brenda
Bethany has been playing with her sand toys in the sand box in short sleeves. While Mya is playing in the snow with her sand toys in snow clothes. Too funny! We love you guys!
Angie
Post a Comment