
Grandma and Grandpa Warta arrived on Wednesday night. We have had so much fun! Thursday morning we woke up to snow falling, and it continued to fall all day long. We had about 6 inches of snow, and enjoyed walking, playing and taking pictures the whole time. Mya and Grandpa loved eating the fresh-fallen snow. In the evening, we walked around looking at Christmas lights. Today, we headed back to Niagara Falls, and ventured out by finally driving over to the Canadian side. It was worth it for the view, but the Custom's Police were anything BUT frie
ndly. Enjoy the
pictures
! 



d
5 comments:
Sure looks COLD! Have fun!
caseys right it does look cold! but is sooo very pretty. looks like you are enjoying all that the snow brings. thanks for the pictures. enjoy your visit.
christy
It is so great to see you all together. I wish we had some snow. Looks so beautiful! Well enjoy your time together! Merry Christmas!
Well, you are finally getting the snow you have been looking for.
Hope you enjoy it all winter.
I guess you should get passports so you don't have a bad time in going to the Canadian side.
It is pretty neat on that side of the river. Your dad and I would like to go again when the SUN is shining and the WIND is not lifting us off the ground. (HaHa)
Regardless of the weather, It was GREAT to see the 4 of you a couple of weeks ago.
***Have a MERRY WHITE CHRISTMAS***
Love ya, Mom (Brenda)
I got goosebumps looking at all that snow but it was funnier to see the look on mom and dad's faces. They look SO cold! I am glad to hear that you are having so much fun with them. Enjoy your last few days! I love you guys!
Angela
Post a Comment