Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sledding at Letchworth

This picture was taken in our front yard during our first
big snow fall. We all loved it! Got about 2 feet total.
We drove an hour and a half to see the waterfalls,
but when we arrived, the falls were closed. I was
disappointed, but shortly after, we were up close
with several deer. What a fun photo opportunity!



Mya liked the sled at first, but after a face-plant

decided it was too cold to stay out. She preferred

staying in the van with the heater.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas Matt, Jaime and girls! I am sure that you are enjoying all that beautiful snow. The pictures make it look like you had awesome fun playing outside. I love you guys and have a wonderful Christmas!
Aunt Lisa

matt and christy said...

jaime,
it is soo beautiful! glad someone is having a white christmas. emily is so darn cute, she looks like mya, am i right? have a very merry christmas and a fun and safe new year. we miss you guys!
christy

Leah said...

Wow What beautiful pictures! I am so jealous of that snow. I looks so much fun, but it look so cold as well. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Emily is so beautiful isn't it so much fun to hear them laugh and see them smile. I love that! Well I love the pictures keep them coming.
Leah

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Jaime,
You looked like you were enjoying your ride on the sled. Matt was even smiling, probably because your a little light weight. (good thing for him)
I love seeing your photo's, keep them up.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Love Mom