Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa Visit


My mom and dad came for a few days to visit last week. Through rain, sleet and snow, we still managed to tour a few places. Mya loved having Grandma and Grandpa around! She had a lot of play time with them.




Mya feeds Grandpa some fishies, and finds it funny.



Grandpa Joe enjoying his newest Grand-daughter, Emily.


Our pink little marshmellow!
One happy Grandma!

1 comment:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

I HAD SUCH A NICE VISIT!!!!!
It is really a joy being a grandmother.
I watch the video of Mya and I playing and it brings a very big smile to my face.
I LOVE to hear her laugh.
Even though it was cold, it was worth the trip.
I'm still waiting for my little "back-side" to warm up.(LOL) : )
Did I mention how COLD it was!?!
Let me know when it warms up.
Love you much, mom