Hello everyone, Yes... enjoy the little moments. You can never bring back time so Enjoy, Enjoy. And don't forget to take photo's so I can see the smiles too. Lots of Love, Mom (Brenda) Grandma
I can't get over how much Emily resembles Matt & Auntie Kate. She has a smile that can warm-up an entire room. It almost looks as if she has a belly laugh going on. She looks like a sweet baby. xoxo, Auntie Ang
3 comments:
She is so cute.
Hello everyone,
Yes... enjoy the little moments. You can never bring back time so Enjoy, Enjoy. And don't forget to take photo's so I can see the smiles too.
Lots of Love, Mom (Brenda) Grandma
I can't get over how much Emily resembles Matt & Auntie Kate. She has a smile that can warm-up an entire room. It almost looks as if she has a belly laugh going on. She looks like a sweet baby.
xoxo,
Auntie Ang
Post a Comment