Mya has always been a happy, early riser. Add excitement to the mix, and you get a SUPER happy-early riser. 5:30am kind of early! Thanks to her cousin, Hailey, she got the beautiful doll dress. Mya has been waiting days to open the package. Talk about teaching patience. I love the little things in life that make a big deal. For her Birthday, she gets to have lunch in her classroom with two friends of her choice. Then, we will be having an after school picnic at the place of her choice. We will end with a home-made Birthday cake. When I talk about the "little things"... a store does a much better job at cake making than I do. So I usually go that route. One year I made a cake, and vowed to not do it again. It was very time consuming, and it didn't turn out to my expectations. Mya told me this year that my making her cake was the best cake ever. She wanted me to do it again. Well, swallow my perfectionism...and just give her "hand-made with love" version. It's the little things that count.
1 comment:
My Goodness, The're growing so big!!! I can hardly believe, that is them. But now with my own baby growing so big, so fast, I guess God's giving me a sneak peek, into the future. Well, just sent Kev to work & I'm off to bed, I'm so sleepy! Feels like something is sucking the life right out of me. Oh wait... There is! : )As I try to explain to Kev, "Growing another person, is Hard Work!" He doesn't seem to get it. Oh, I was going to ask, why doesn't your Blog, show up on my blog home page? Are you not my friend? How can I get you to be? Well, like I said, I'm off to bed. We're thinking of you all! Sending our Love! : )
Post a Comment