Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Let the Games Begin!










Saturday was the girls' first soccer game. It was cold & rainy, but boy did they have a blast! Mya kicked her very first goal, and Emily did victory cheers every time someone else kicked a goal. The smile never left Emily's face during her field time. When it was time to let someone else play, that was when she felt how cold she really was. Poor thing kept putting her whole hands in her mouth to try and warm them. Once she got back on the field, didn't even matter that she was cold. I think this is going to be a great new adventure for them. I'm hoping next game day will be warmer.... and sunnier. 

2 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

I LOVED the Pics of the Girls. It looked like they were having a BLAST!!! Thanks for sharing them.

Amber Nicole said...

Hi Jaime!
I am so glad you are posting again! I look forward to seeing all the things you are doing with your girls! They are growing up to be so beautiful! I think of you often and hope everything is going well!
Love you lots,
Amber