Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful For:

O Lord, You have lifted me up. O Lord, my God, I cried out to You and You healed me. Lord, You have brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive.

I will sing praise and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.

For His anger is but for a moment; His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

By Your favor You have made me stand strong; You hid Your face and I was troubled. I cried out to You, and to You I made supplication.

Hear, My Father, and have mercy on me. Be my helper!

You have turned my mourning into dancing; You have clothed me with gladness.

I will sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord, my God, I will give thanks to you forever.

Psalm 30 (in my words)

No comments: