Monday, November 28, 2011

Reflections








I was able to take a little time today and enjoy some peaceful moments... with my camera in hand. I find photographs with reflections very appealing. I'm not really sure why. As I thought on it a bit, I was caught up in how much our lives reflect what is in our hearts. I am reminded at how true it is that, "what goes in, must come out". I am again put at ease by my convictions that know, I need to take every precaution necessary to guard my heart, mind, eyes and ears. Not only for my sake, but for the sake of my children. How could I live with myself if I said one thing, but did another? Just pondering out loud.....

4 comments:

K and S Cozad Blog said...

Well congrats Mrs. Warta!

You are starting to become our mother! : ) Yep, Sounding just like her. What I'm learning the older I get, is that most(not all, but most) of the time she is right! I too am learning to try & take a step back, keep my mouth shut, & ask God for His guidence. It is still very hard, you know I have a Big mouth, but I do have faith that He is working in, & through me! Love you sis, I think of you always! Oh... & also, I recieved a beautiful card from you today, Thank you! Just as soon as my finals are done, for this semester, I hope to work alot on stamping! Just waiting out this semester! : ) Prayers for that please.... Love you guys!
Love~ Sandra L Cozad : )

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Love the pictures! You are a great photographer!