Wednesday, November 30, 2011

He knows...

You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help. This I know: God is on my side! I praise God for what He has promised; yes, I praise the Lord for what He has promised. I turst in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? I will fulfill my vows to You, O God, and will offer a sacrifice of thanks for Your help. For You have rescued me from death; you have kept my feet from slipping. So now I can walk in Your presence, O God, in Your life-giving light.
Psalm 56:8-13

I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety. For You will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave. You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.
Psalm 16:7-11

No comments: