Friday, May 20, 2011

It's been so long!

Our computer died shortly after Christmas. Just this past week I was able to use a computer for a time. We will see how long. I look forward to updating as much as possible. Thank you all for your interest in our lives. We truly are made for relationship!

My hope and encouragement from the past few days:

I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strenth, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised.

As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

One thing I have desired of the Lord, that I will seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. And now my head shall be lifted up... therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy. I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord! When You said, "Seek My face," my heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, will I seek." Do not hide Your face from me; do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; do not leave me nor forsake me. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!

No comments: