The girls enjoyed some fun in the sun while playing in the sprinkler that daddy put on top of the pool cover. Being that daddy was the one supervising, Emily was in the nude. I was trying to be as descrete as possible when taking photos. Mya had a blast! Emily was not to sure of the idea of a "slip and slide".... she'd rather not slip or slide. 

On Monday, some friends of our invited us to join them on a trip to "Darien Lake" amusement park. It is only a half an hour from our house! We went, and had a blast! The kids had a great time as well. Poor little Mya wanted to ride a "kid roller-coaster" in the worst way. We agreed. No parents were allowed on this ride. She did fine for the first three seconds, then the look of pure terror came across her face. She was too scared to cry. Too scared to scream. The look says it all. I really wanted to stop the ride..... but all the other kids were having a blast. Needless to say, she does NOT want to go on any more roller coasters. Poor baby. Even now, Matt and I feel terrible.
2 comments:
I literally laughted out loud at that picture of mya. Poor thing, that face is priceless though! Don't worry jaime, mom took no shame in photographing hundreds of pictures of kate and I "in the nude." I just wonder why the heck she never put clothes on us! :)
How fun! First of all I love the pictures of the homemade waterslide! Those are always the best! Then the pictures at the amusement park are priceless! Matt looks like you lost your rollercoaster buddy for quite some time! Did you guys ride the big one behind the girls in the stroller. Emily looks so grown up with her pigtails! Thanks for sharing your Memorial Day with us!
Post a Comment