Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's not over yet...

...but these pictures were too good to wait. Matt's younger brother, Cody, came for a visit. He arrived late Friday night, the 26th. He was so excited to see some snow (he comes from CA), but when he arrived, our last snowfall had melted completely. Last night and this morning gave us PLENTY of fresh stuff! It was so fun watching his excitement as the snow came down. I hope I never loose the same feeling. It is truly beautiful! After getting bundled up, Cody, the girls and I went outside to play for a bit. Here are some pictures to share with you all.
Cody sharing a moment with Mya with the falling snow. Notice the deck railing in the background with just a small layer of snow.
Matt and Cody playing "Guitar Hero" on the Wii. This has been a nightly concert, and both of them have done great!
This morning as we watched the snow pile up (notice the deck railing NOW), we enjoyed the birds as they got their meal. I have been wanting to catch a Cardinal with my camera for months now, and finally..... I've got some pictures! Our bird feeder was swarmed with all kinds of birds all morning!

This is a little fuzzy because it's through a window.


Emily LOVES being pulled on the sled. Usually, Mya is on the back to help keep Emily up. Mya didn't want to ride today. Emily was okay this way, but when we fliped her to her tummy, she was MUCH happier. I wonder why?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The girls look sooooo cute in pink!

Brian and Angela said...

Love, love, love the photos of Cody & the girls!
Angela

Loren and Kathy said...

Love all of the pictures!! Cody had a blast with all of you. He is looking forward to going back. Poor little Emily's checks are soooo red! Hang in there, spring will come soon!
Luv,
Mom
Nana Warta