For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Say, "CHEESE!"
Emily has started doing this over-exagerated smile, and does it all the time! Everyone finds it hilarious. Of course, sister has to do it too... but it's not quite the same. And...... what Emily looked like in color: Now you see why I preferred the "sepia".
Love it!!! There's nothing better than CHEESY, spaghetti pics!!! :) I'm glad that you were able to capture the expression.... I'm sure that you will treasure having these pics for years and years! I'm thankful that I have seen this sweet expression in person!!! YEA!
2 comments:
Love it!!! There's nothing better than CHEESY, spaghetti pics!!! :) I'm glad that you were able to capture the expression.... I'm sure that you will treasure having these pics for years and years! I'm thankful that I have seen this sweet expression in person!!! YEA!
Love the smile Emily. It's a keeper, spaghetti or not.
xoxo,
Auntie Ang
Post a Comment