Sunday, June 29, 2008

More in California

There has been quite a bit going on these past couple days! On Thursday all the Warta's got together for group photos. It only took about an hour and a half for pictures. It is a HUGE job to take a good photo of that many people... with that many little ones. This is the first picture we've had as a group, in five years. Several additions have taken place since then. Friday was the wedding rehersal and dinner. Saturday was the long awaited day. Mya had been talking about her "White Polka-Dot Dress" since we were back for Kate's Gradutation.... four weeks ago. Mya was in HEAVEN on the wedding day. She was dropped off three hours before the wedding to get

ready with all the girls in the wedding party. She had her fingers and toes painted, pictures taken, hair done.... you name it. She was a mini princess! Mya couldn't get enough of Ashlie and her wedding dress. For the Father/Daughter dance, they played a Cinderella song, and from that point on, Mya wanted to "go see Cinderella-Cinderella". We had a wonderful time, and what a georgeous wedding! A ton of work went into it, and it showed. It was beautiful! Nice work everyone.

As for pictures.... I will have to get back on that. This is the first time EVER in 8 years, I think, that I have gone somewhere without my camera. Matt and I wanted to travel as light as possible.

No comments: