Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Summer Time!
















It's finally here! Our weather is now in the 70's and 80's... and yes, some
humidity. We've been spending time outside in swimsuits, and Emily just
wearing her diaper. We're getting our swimming pool up and running. It
will be great when we can use it! Matt could have a full time job just keeping
up with all the yard work. With the warm weather, we get several thunderstorms
a week.. which is awesome! Combine that with the sun shine, and it sure does
make the grass grow fast. Mya gets a lot of enjoyment from picking flowers. It
seems as though, every week we have some type of new wildflower springing
up. At this time, it's daisies. Emily is getting determined to start crawling... to
Matt's dismay. She spends most her time sitting on the floor with toys to play
with, and big sister to watch. She adores her big sister. She has started eating solid foods, and loves them. What a mess it makes! As for me, I spend my
time TRYING to be the best mother, wife, housekeeper, and cook that I can
be. I never seem to get to the point I am satisfied, but as long as I am striving
to meet that goal, I guess it's better than nothing. Maybe someday.....

4 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Hello,
I love the picture of Mya with the daisy flowers. Also, the photo of the two girls at the table with big smiles on their faces. Now Emily needs her face washed off. But she is cute anyways.
Yes Jaime, being a full time mother, wife, homemaker, etc... takes up most of the hours in the day. But, you have the right idea, to do your best. That's what God wants out of you. I think you're doing a good job. I'm proud of you and your family. Looking forward to see you all again real soon. Love you all much, Mom

Proudfoot Family said...

I love the new pics. I think Emily and Zeke actually look a lot alike, especially in the top pictures. I'm glad you're enjoying the thunderstorms. We had a tornado warning on Friday and I didn't enjoy it at all! Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

The girls look so sweet and happy! Looks like you guys brought our weather back with ya! We are hoping it stays cool the next couple of weeks so we can all enjoy it! Can't wait to see you all again so soon!! love ash

Karen Frank said...

The girls are as cute as they can be! Glad you guys had a great weekend in California too! It's always a party when the Warta's get together! Many fond memories of the old days!