For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.
Friday, June 27, 2008
More Fun in California
On Thursday we went to the lake with the Luna's. The smoke was really thick, but all the other conditions were great! The water was like glass... smooth, that is, and really warm. Matt had been looking forward to trying a flip on the wakeboard. He did great! Never actually LANDED, but he's almost there. We're still proud of him!
Matt and Jaime, It looks like you guys had an awesome time at Bullards Bar. I sure wish I could have made it up there too! The pictures look awesome, and I am waiting for you to post your picture of the lightening. I sure did love seeing you guys on Wednesday evening.
I LOVE to see Miss Emily smile!!! Looks like a great time. Jaime, sorry we didn't get to spend much time together while you were here. I guess we'll just have to plan a trip to NY! :-)
3 comments:
Matt and Jaime,
It looks like you guys had an awesome time at Bullards Bar. I sure wish I could have made it up there too! The pictures look awesome, and I am waiting for you to post your picture of the lightening. I sure did love seeing you guys on Wednesday evening.
Look at you! See... it's not so hard to leave a comment. I will get that picture up when we get back home. We loved seeing you too!
I LOVE to see Miss Emily smile!!! Looks like a great time. Jaime, sorry we didn't get to spend much time together while you were here. I guess we'll just have to plan a trip to NY! :-)
Post a Comment