Saturday, September 8, 2007

N.Y. Peach Festival





This afternoon we drove to Lewiston to go to the Peach Festival. Matt and I thought it was more like a county fair. There was a small area with fresh peaches, the rest of the fairgrounds was filled with rides and food. Mya saw the swing ride and begged to go on it. She was just barely over the minimum height requirement. She liked it so much, she wanted to go again after it was over. She is fearless! There were many other rides she wanted to go on, but poor thing was WAY to small. She has my genetics.









4 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

WOW, looks like everyone had fun.
Brought a smile to my face seeing Matt and Mya on the swing ride.
I would LOVE that ride too!!!
PaPa Joe wouldn't, he would get sick.
I noticed that Mya didn't have shoes on in the photo. She must have been wearing her FLIP FLOPS and had to take them off before the ride so they wouldn't fly off her feet as she went round and round, right?
Tell Mya that Grandma Brenda Loves her and can hardly wait to see her the end of November.

Loren and Kathy said...

Mya has your gentics Jaime, but Matt's need for a thrill! How many 2yr. olds would get that high off the ground, then to swing in a circle!! We all got a laugh out of New York having a "Peach Festival", Matt & Jaime have you bothered to tell them where the "Peach" captitol really is! Keep blogging, we love it!
Love,
Mom,Grammama Warta

Brian and Angela said...

Mya,
Bethany wanted to ride that same ride this summer at Six Flags Marine World. Aunt Angie would've gotten really sick spinning around and around. It broke my heart to have to find her another ride. You are SO Brave!
Matt, Jaime,
It looks like you guys found some sunny Ca. weather. I would love to hear about your job, Matt. I hope all is well.
Love, Angie

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Jaime, you've been on my mind and I thought I should drop a line. Hope you're feeling great and enjoying the last few weeks of your pregnancy.
Love,
Casey