Sunday, September 23, 2007

Changing Brakes


Mya seems to be catching a cold, so we kept her home from church today. It was beautiful outside, so we kept Matt company and enjoyed the warm sunshine and cool breeze while he worked on the car. Mya loved "helping", but I don't think daddy was as thrilled about it as she was. Matt spent almost as much time cleaning up after her as he did doing the project itself. She has a fascination with his 100 piece bolt and socket set.

5 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

*********************************
Hey guys,
Glad to see your new post on the "family move". Thanks once again for thinking of all of us back here in California and for your updates. It's a thrill to see and hear from you.
You can sure tell Mya's a Daddy's girl. But then again, I know how much she likes to help you Jaime, whether it is in baking or arts and crafts. She's Just a Big Helper. That's a Great quality.
I'm keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers.
I hear the weather will be changing back in Buffalo soon. Get those warm jackets out.
Jaime, I'm really excited to see what picture you will be taking of the fall time. I'm sure the trees are going to be beautiful.
You're My Little artist at work with either the card making or photo taking. So glad you have those talents to share with others in your life.
You're a good mom and Home maker.
A women of God, who has truely Blessed my life as your mom. I've been so Thankful for you from the first day you were born.
How did I get so Lucky?

I know why! God is Good!

~Matt, give all of us a little detail and update on you job. I hear from Jaime you are doing well with it. I'm so glad to hear you don't have to travel far to get there. (Yeah!)

STAY CLOSE TO GOD!

I Love all of you much.
Mom (Brenda)
***********************************

matt and christy said...

hi warta family
looks like nice weather back there. spent the day with your mom taking picture of jen and her girls at the park. it was really fun! getting three girls under 5 to smile at the camera at the same time was quite fun as well!! enjoy seeing your post and new news. jaime you are looking very good and I can't wait to see a new little person sitting on your lap as well. talk to you soon.
christy

Brian and Angela said...

Mya,
I love the shades! You look so very nice in them. As always, you have a beautiful smile. We look forward to talking to you on the phone. We love you!
xoxo, Auntie Ang, Hailey, Keagan, & Bethany

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Hey Jaime,
What is your measurement around the belly now? It's been about a month since you last informed us.
So... ?

Sandra 7 said...

Oh WoW!

I can't wait to meet that baby! It's so good to hear everything went so well for you Jaime! I think it was with Moms second baby, that I was just about born on the ride into the hospital. : ) Well, I do believe she looks more like you, than Mya did, : ) Very beautiful baby! I can hardly wait to see you guys! Well, I love you & I'm so happy for you! Take care, Till I see you again!
Love Your Sister
~Sandra