Well, I'm still growing. Here's my measurements.
Five more weeks to go, give or take.
My really round tummy. Everyone seems to think it's "cute".I'm still feeling great. Enjoying my pregnancy. Wondering when
we're going to meet our new little one. Mya's hoping for a little girl.
8 comments:
WOW!!!, that tummy is ALL BABY.
You're so cute pregnate. How many more grandbabies can I expect from you and Matt. ???????
I believe when you were a little girl, you told me you wanted 10 KIDS when you got Big. Well... will it be 10??????
I must say, You're looking GREAT.
I can hardly wait until I see you all again, face to face.
Big Hugs to you all, Love Mom (Brenda)
We can't wait to see you all in November. Tell that new little one we want them there too!
Joe, Sarah & Zeke
It is so good to see new pictures. I can't believe that you only have 5 or so weeks left until you meet your new little sweetheart. So exciting.
Hi Jaime,
Is it about time for the leaf color to be changing back there.
I'm waiting on some beautiful photos.
It's cooling down a little in California, and the oak leaves are starting to drop fast.
Hope you are able to make church this week. I trust Mya is feeling better.
You can have her call me some time.
I loved the phone call and the painting she sent me for my Birthday. Tell her, Grandma Brenda Loves it, and she did a wonderful job. We will have to do a picture when I come to visit.
Hugs to you, Love Mom (Brenda)
It won't be long now. 5 weeks to go...and counting. Can't wait to see if we'll have a Trentis or an Emily.
Thinking of you,
Casey
Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. 1 month left (maybe more, probably LESS)
I'm getting very excited!!!!!!
It's GREAT being a Grandparent!!!
Thanks guys.
Hugs and Kisses to you and yours, Mom
I'm off to a doctors appointment this morning and was thinking about you. Hope you're still feeling great.
Casey
hi wartas
everyone is right, your belly is very cute! can't wait to see the baby pictures. I'm thinkg it is a boy!
christy
Post a Comment