Friday, June 10, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Zeke and Mya literally spent hours coloring. They would wake up and color. Eat, then color. Play, then color. Loved it! Emily doesn't want to waste time sitting. Unless.....

trains are involved. She has a fascination with trains. She spent a lot of time watching them go round and round, helping them when they got stuck on the track. I think we may need to invest in some for ourselves. Who would have thought?!It has taken a very long time for Mya to let me do a ponytail on her. Finally! No hair in the face! Emily just loves to have her picture taken. Can you tell? Poor thing is close to allergic to the sun. Sunscreen isn't enough. She has to live in a hat when outside. Thankfully, she doesn't mind. So long as she can wear it HER way.... sideways.

Mya and Zeke. Zeka and Mya. That's how it is. Here she is trying to teach him how to balance.Zeke is a GREAT driver. Emily loved going along for a ride. She wanted to try driving too. She'll need some work. Lots of work. For some reason, when she was driving, the trees just pulled her in.

I love this picture! She's trying to win daddy on the race-car game.
These crack me up. My girls seem to think that if you put your hands up above your head, you'll fly like a super hero. Every time.... Emily......






Up, up, and away!


Joe, Sarah and Zeke. Thank you again for the wonderful weekend. It's been but 2 weeks and the girls are asking to go back. Amazing, considering the 14 hour car ride. (yes... round trip)

1 comment:

K and S Cozad Blog said...

I can't believe how long Miss Mya's hair is getting! Looks so cute. Emily also too cute, with her Gangster style hat!!! I look forward to the next time I see you all! Love you guys! Oh, I also wanted to share my super, Super exciting V10 news with you!!!! Please call me at home, so I can share! I hope you guys have an absolutely wonderful Sunday.