When family is 3,000 miles away, you must meet via web cam.
The surprise is out of the box! Does she look happy or what?!
Daddy's Christmas gift quickly became Emily's weapon of choice. Yikes!
Umm, Mya.... I don't think that's how it works. You're sister pulled one over on you.
Matt making the sound effects as if it were actually on. Emily enthralled in the new book.
She loves the new hat and barbie (just like when mommy was little!)
Matching tinkerbell jammies! How perfect! Only problem.. they dressed themselves, and Mya ended up wearing size 3, and Emily size 5. They didn't know there was a problem until daddy noticed the shirt was a little small on Mya. He looks at Emily and sees her shirt is falling off of her. We made some adjustments. :)
The look of concentration. She wants her art to be good!
Mya wanted to show her daddy the cookie she got from school. But she wanted to eat it before he got home. We decided to do both, we had to take a picture.
Her favorite color.... and in a sucker! What could be better? "It's blueberry mom!"
A light show that was rigged to music broadcast on a radio station. So cool!
The biggest ornaments I've ever seen. I think it's safe to say these won't break if you breath on them. These were on the way to our concert.
The intricate details always fascinate me on these old buildings.
Matt and I had a special treat one night. We were able to go to this concert for the second time.The first time was about 4 years ago, and so worth going again!
Our Bible Study's Christmas Party. This was one game that got a little violent in the process.
And the winner in his game attire.
We have been learning to make new crafts at home! Here are a few things we've been doing, plus some other photos from the past few weeks.
9 comments:
YES JAIME, You're Right!!!! I LOVE the photos. You should put them on snapfish so I can get my own copies made.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Dear Jaime,
Hadn't been to blogs in a while and just thoroughly enjoyed catching up with yours. Especially enjoyed the wonderful Christmas pictures. Love seeing your precious family. Love to all.
I am so glad the christmas game was a success for you! and yes it sometimes does get a little violent, remember when we all played and i had bruises on my knees?! merry christmas!
I too haven't been on the blogs lately....as you can tell by ours :( I LOVED looking at the pictures of the girls. PRICELESS! Please snapfish them so we can get prints!! THANKS for sharing. Hope to talk soon. Love, Nana Warta
Jaime, great Christmas pictures! love seeing the girl's excitment & Matt's too! He has always loved Christmas! Hope too see you all soon! love,Gpa warta
It was so fun chatting with you guys on Christmas Eve. Hopefully we can do it again here soon. Thank you so much for Hailey and Kelden's Christmas gifts. They are perfect and well thought out. Love the creativity! Love and miss you all!
Oh my goodness! They are so big, especially Emily. She looks like a little girl now; no more baby face. What beautiful girls they are.
Ahh Yes, I agree with all of the post, Your girls are Beautiful, Precious, & priceless! Loved seeng the photo's! Any new ones soon, of when you come West to California soon?!?!?!? ; ) Love you guys!
Just love all the pictures. You have a beautiful family! You did a great job on your photos too. The lighting is perfect!
Post a Comment