Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Parade





Mya's school has geared up all week in hopes of today. Grades K-5 were able to dress up in costume and take a walk to the downtown area and back while many of the town people came to show support. Talk about a TON of children! There are five kindergarten classes that total over 100 students. Now add on all the other grades and I'm guessing there were 300 or 400 kiddos parading around. It wasn't easy to find my little one, but Emily and I managed to do it. Here's a few (not great) shots. Hope to have some good ones come Halloween night.

Aunt Lisa, thank you so much for the dresses. The girls have worn them too many times to remember, and the true test came today while Mya walked out in the cold for almost an hour. I asked if she stayed warm, and she said only her hands and face were froze. Hooray! We'll get gloves, but we are SO HAPPY the adorable outfits can be worn proudly and keep our girls warm. We'll be in the 40's on Sunday. Burr!

No comments: