Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beautiful Fall
















Who doesn't love fall? The colors are so rich and vibrant! The air is brisk and fresh. We finally get to have fires again. I love the warmth of a wood burning fire. It brings the feeling of the holidays, the desire for hot apple cider and pumpkin pie.
Our leaves started turning a few weeks ago with the onset of the cooler nights. There have been last minute things to do before snow comes, leaving us very busy during the daylight hours. I have not gone out to take pictures as I usually do. Yesterday, we had some friends come over and I took the chance to capture the last few colorful leaves on the trees. Let's be honest. Fall isn't the same in California. Every season that comes along, we are ready for the change and thoroughly enjoy each and every one. There's nothing quite like it.

1 comment:

K and S Cozad Blog said...

I DON'T LOVE FALL!!!!!!!!! The colrs, Yes. The temperature, NO!!!! It's just too cold! So no, I don't really love it. I Love Summer time, & the H-E-A-T!!! : )