Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Miracles

I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy, for You have considered my trouble; You have known my soul in adversities. I am forgotten like a dead man, out of mind; I am like a broken vessel. But as for me, I trust in You, oh Lord; I say, "You are My God." Oh, love the Lord, all you His children! For the Lord preserves the faithful, and fully repays the proud person. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31: 7, 12, 14 23-24

This past Sunday we had a guest speaker at church. I really hope you will follow this link. The best way I can explain it is, this was a person you had to listen to NOT with your ears, or you would hear nothing. You had to listen with your heart; to hear God. To hear a miracle.


If it does not play automatically, it's the Psalm 31 "Hope: Stories of Hope".

Do you know how embarrassing it is to cry in church? This is really.... moving.....

I'm listening to it for the second time. I have found MORE to be in awe about.

No comments: