Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kindergarten, here she comes!


We took a few video clips, but I haven't got them to work for me. Here's a bunch of pictures to tell about our morning. From top to bottom:
Mya's Official "1st day of school" Photo
Mya and Emily give hugs good-bye
Ralph and Mya. He wouldn't miss this day for anything!
The face of disappointment. A school bus went by and didn't stop for her.
Mya's earrings and necklace are from Daddy. Her special gift for starting school.
Family shot.
Emily decides the wait for the bus is taking too long. She needs a snack. Talk about "kick back and relax!" Ha.
The crowd.... before chairs.
The crowd... after chairs.
Daddy rides the bus with Mya to school.
It's been around an hour now. We started early, and the bus is a little behind schedule.
The folowing should be 30 second movies, if they work.






4 comments:

matt and christy said...

i LOVED watching these videos! so cute, especially the first one of the bus passing by, you could see the disappointment when it didnt stop. but oh the excitement for the one that did! hope her first day was good for all of you! miss you.
christy

Sharon, Max said...

I can just see Grandma Warta crying as she watches the videos! She gets to ride a bus.....what fun!

Brian and Angela said...

Wow! What an exciting day for you Mya. i am so happy for you. You are going to do so well in Kindergarten.
Love you,
Aunt Angie

Loren and Kathy said...

Wow, I'm behind on reading blogs!! Loved the pictures and the video clips! Oh I wish I could have been there! Hugs & kisses!
Luv,
Nana Warta