Friday, August 13, 2010

There's NO place like home!

No matter how much fun you're having. No matter what wonderful place you're at. There is no place like home. After 17 days of being gone, we arrived safely at home today. It's hard to beat the feeling of pulling in your driveway to "home sweet home".

To all our friends and family who shared their precious time with us.... THANK YOU! The girls and I have so many wonderful memories from our time in CA.

Yesterday was a hard day, knowing that it was time to leave. I was longing to come home, longing to see Matt, but yet, my heart was breaking at the thought of saying goodbyes again. Every time I am back, I never seem to have enough time to do and see everyone that I wanted to see. It's hard to be okay with that. Nonetheless, even when things don't go as I would like, I want everyone to know how much they are thought of, prayed for, and loved. You are never forgotten.

To all Mya and Emily's cousins: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving on them the way you did. You made them feel so special! We can't wait to see you again. Hopefully we can have the pleasure of making you a guest in our home.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

We love you all and miss you already!

Loren and Kathy said...

Sad good-bye's.....but so glad we all had this time together! We're already looking forward to our next "Family Reunion"!