My girls. Just hanging out a little longer while daddy finishes up work outside. They love to climb!
What mother wouldn't love a picture like this? My man and our children....
Matt has worked very hard at getting our barn up and running again. We are so happy with the way it's turning out. Still more to do, but we take one day at a time.
Get up early with daddy = get your name written in near life size.
Home-service salon. What a treat! The girl cutting Mya's hair used to live in our house. Her father and grandfather (our special neighbor "Mr.Ralph") built it many years ago.
Playing before the Drive-In movie started.
We have a butterfly bush that really attracts butterflies! All kinds! The girls and I love it!
Our cat caught a mouse and brought it to the girls like a mommy cat would do for it's kittens. It was funny! I don't know if the girls wanted the mouse more, or the cat!
Mya having fun spraying daddy with water... in this cool can thing!
Mya is a great helper in the kitchen. She makes pizza dough every week now. Believe it or not, she had to show daddy how it's done. Try and try, his never comes out quite like Mya's.
I had to offer a treat to capture a smile on camera. She'd rather not have pictures. Stinker.
One minute Emily is eating lunch, the next minute (literally) she's snoring. Nope. It wasn't turkey.
Our dear friends are moving in a few short weeks. Here was one last photo of all our kiddos together.
I love taking pictures! There will be more to come.
4 comments:
THANK YOU so much for updating your blog. I LOVE YOUR PHOTO's.
ALL OF THEM!!!!!
I'm so glad to see the joy you all
have in your life. I'm so excited for next week to see you and the girls in California. I'm praying for GOD's Blessings on All of our lives during your visit. We SERVE
an AWESOME GOD. How Blessed our lives are to have a relationship with God Almighty.
Love, love, love the header pic as well as the rest. Can't wait to catch up with you guys in CA next week. Have a safe trip.
Joe, Sarah & Zeke
Don't give up! How else would we know what's going on in New York? ;) See you soon!
I'm glad you're back. I've missed your wonderful pictures. The girls sure have grown. It is wonderful about Matt's new job. Tell him to call Max and tell him all about it. He would love to talk to him. God bless your family. Have fun in CA
Post a Comment