Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finding Strength

Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. Psalm 112:4

The Lord has done great things for us, And we are glad. Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing. Psalm 126:3, 5&6

But my eyes are upon You, O God the Lord; In YOu I take refuge; Do not leave my soul destitute. Psalm 141:8

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength. Isaiah 26:3

But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed." Says the Lord, who has mercy on you. Isaiah 54:10

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

Oh, how I love Him! I have grown to LOVE His word, for it is life in the truest sense. As I read these passages, I find reasons.... reasons to hold on and trust Him. I KNOW, He will see us through. I hope that I can encourage you in these words as well. They're not just for me. That's why I'm sharing them. Love you all!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love you, Jaime, so much!