Saturday, April 18, 2009

Creating crafts with Uncle Cody. Notice the snow...still?
Emily LOVES taking her bath in the kitchen sink. She still fits... why not?

Having friends over for the evening.
Charlie, Gracie and Mya
"Mya, you're my best friend."
Charlie LOVES Emily.Abby and Emily.
Playing in the "fort".
Mya is happy with her treats from Easter.

3 comments:

Loren and Kathy said...

Thanks sooooo much!! We love the pictures and stories behind them. Can't wait to see you all on Tuesday. Yaaaaa Southwest.........I have a overnight in Buffalo!!!!

Luv,
Nana Warta

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Do they not have internet in NY? We were beginning to think that you guys gave up on blogging. PLEASE never stop, that's the only way we get to see the girls! Speaking of which, I'm seeing a lot of Mommy in Miss Emily. Oh how I wish I could squeeze her! I'm sure her and Claire would be BEST friends.

We miss you guys so much and are really looking forward to our trip in August. Keep the pictures coming!!!

We love you guys!!!

Leah said...

It is great to see you posted again. Great pictures!