Grandma and Grandpa Warta,
Thank you so much for my princess umbrella and tea set. Yesterday, I got to use my umbrella outside in the rain. It was fun. Kept me dry! I play with my tea set every day. Mommy lets me make yellow tea, green tea, blue tea, and today, I got to make PURPLE TEA! Mommy even lets me wash them all by myself when I'm done playing with them. I keep them in the box so they don't break. They like to sleep by my bed at night. Can't wait to have tea with you guys!
With Love, Mya
2 comments:
What is it with little girls and tea sets? Claire adores her set that she got for Christmas and plays with it everyday. So fun!
Mya,
Your welcome for the tea set! I'm glad that I got to be with you this week and celebrate your birthday early. I'm looking forward to having tea and cookies/cupcakes with you when I come next month!!
Luv,
Nana Warta
Post a Comment