Saturday, November 17, 2007

Misc. Photos


























Hope you enjoy the new pictures. I am sorry it took me so long to get these up. Not much free time for me anymore.






4 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Thank-You for updating your photo's. Everyone looks great.

Leah said...

It is great to see you all with some of your family. I hope you are having a great time. It looks like you are. Thanks for updating the photos. Mya looks like a great big sister. Did it snow there already? Wow!

matt and christy said...

thanks jaime for the great pictures. I know you don't have a lot of time but i love to see the family. emily is soo cute, and mya looks like a big help. looks like she likes to keep the baby cuddled close.we will be much closer in a few days, matt and i are going to minnesota for thanksgiving, hoping for snow!!
have a good thanksgiving.
christy

Brian and Angela said...

Great photos! I hear ya, Jaime, when you said there is no free time for you anymore. I can't say that it will come soon but it does get easier. You are in my prayers!
Love you guys!