Mya looks like a proud sister. From the pictures she looks like she could hold Emily all day! She had already grown so fast. Wish I could be there with you guys. XOXOXO, Angela
Ohhh, Such a great photo! I hope the're always close! I know I'm so greatful for the friendship that I had with my Sister growing up. She was my Best Friend! Thank you Jaime for those years! I hope you all having fun with Dad & Mom! Love You! ~Sandra
3 comments:
Looks like Emily preferred to sleep in stead of smiling for the photos.
Mya looks like she enjoys being the bigger sister.
Mya looks like a proud sister. From the pictures she looks like she could hold Emily all day! She had already grown so fast. Wish I could be there with you guys.
XOXOXO,
Angela
Ohhh, Such a great photo! I hope the're always close! I know I'm so greatful for the friendship that I had with my Sister growing up. She was my Best Friend! Thank you Jaime for those years! I hope you all having fun with Dad & Mom! Love You! ~Sandra
Post a Comment