Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holidays Are Here


Yesterday our family went out for the annual Christmas Tree Cutting trip. It was pretty cold out, but we all had a great time. Normally, we have to "hunt" on a mountain for the perfect tree, but this year, being in New York, we had to go to a tree farm. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa Warta for the new jacket. Not only is it adorable, but it kept me warm!

2 comments:

matt and christy said...

you guys make a great looking family! we had a little snow while we were in minnesota for thanksgiving. it really gets you in the christmas spirit. but it was sure cold, we are not used to the ice cold instant wake up when you step outside. are you guys getting used to it yet? how does mya like the snow at her house? talk to you soon.
christy

Brian and Angela said...

I love your jacket, Mya. You look "snug as a bug in a rug". I also noticed that you are getting quite tall. Have fun decorating your Christmas tree! I love you so so much!
XOXO,
Aunt Angie