For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
It's A Girl!
Well, the big day is here. at 8:00 AM eastern time Emily Nicole Warta arrived. Here are some of the first few pictures we have along with all the typical information:
name: Emily Nicole
Weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz
Length: 18.5 in.
I'm sure Jaime will add more pictures as she feels up to it. I know I don't take pictures as well as she does, but this is all we have for now.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She's so beautiful! I'm sure Mya is going to be a great big sister. Take care and enjoy your new addition. Much love, Tim, Casey, Landon and Claire
She's not even CLOSE to beautiful! Sarah & Casey are wrong! But then again Matt said he was taking the photos, so, maybe it's the photographer! : ) I'm so glad she's here safely, I can't wait to meet her. To Mya: You look out for your little sister girl! I know you'll enjoy each other! Love ya all, can't wait to see you! Love Sister*Aunt~Sandra
Congrats! We all had girls! WOW! She is beautiful! It will be fun to see who she looks like. I hope everything is going well. Can't wait to see how you are all doing. Mya must be so excited. Look forward to more pictures.
The Day of Little Emily is finally here!!!! "Welcome Girl".
I'm so excited to hear all is well! I'll get more details from you when we talk on the phone Jaime. Since you will have your hands full with 2 kids now, call me when you get a break, (and that doesn't mean in 18 years) : ) But... when you're feeling up to talking and giving details. Or, a suggestion... Write out details of your labor experience and place it on your blog. Then you're not having to repeat yourself to everyone. : ) You know me... I like "details". I want you to be LONG WINDED! I'm so thankful to God for you and your family. You are all such a Blessing in my life. I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks. Tell Mya that I am sending her something in the mail, be looking for it the middle of next week. GOD is GOOD!!!! Mom (BRENDA)/ G-ma
congratulations!!! again I was pleasantly surprised when I checked your blog as I was with caseys as well. she is soo cute. she has some lungs on her huh? I look forward to talking with you soon. get some rest and enjoy four new addition. christy
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you all. It is amazing that Casey had Claire on Sunday and you had Emily today and you both weren't due until November 5th. You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family. Congratulations.
Wow! Two new grandaughters in one week! I just wish they lived closer together! They will have to learn to be pen pals, or blog!! Thanks for keeping us posted! Can't wait for more pictures. Will talk to you in the morning. Love, Mom, Grammama Warta
Congratulations again, Matt, Jaime & Mya. She is beautiful! I am amazed at how much she looks like her sister. Mya and Emily will have so much fun together. Get some rest. Aunt Angie
11 comments:
She's beautiful. We can't wait to meet her in 2 weeks. Get some rest. We love you. Joe, Sarah & Zeke
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She's so beautiful! I'm sure Mya is going to be a great big sister. Take care and enjoy your new addition.
Much love,
Tim, Casey, Landon and Claire
She's not even CLOSE to beautiful! Sarah & Casey are wrong! But then again Matt said he was taking the photos, so, maybe it's the photographer! : ) I'm so glad she's here safely, I can't wait to meet her. To Mya: You look out for your little sister girl! I know you'll enjoy each other! Love ya all, can't wait to see you!
Love Sister*Aunt~Sandra
Congrats! We all had girls! WOW! She is beautiful! It will be fun to see who she looks like. I hope everything is going well. Can't wait to see how you are all doing. Mya must be so excited. Look forward to more pictures.
Hello Warta family of 4,
The Day of Little Emily is finally here!!!! "Welcome Girl".
I'm so excited to hear all is well! I'll get more details from you when we talk on the phone Jaime. Since you will have your hands full with 2 kids now, call me when you get a break, (and that doesn't mean in 18 years) : )
But... when you're feeling up to talking and giving details. Or, a suggestion... Write out details of your labor experience and place it on your blog. Then you're not having to repeat yourself to everyone. : )
You know me... I like "details".
I want you to be LONG WINDED!
I'm so thankful to God for you and your family. You are all such a Blessing in my life.
I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks.
Tell Mya that I am sending her something in the mail, be looking for it the middle of next week.
GOD is GOOD!!!!
Mom (BRENDA)/ G-ma
congratulations!!!
again I was pleasantly surprised when I checked your blog as I was with caseys as well. she is soo cute. she has some lungs on her huh? I look forward to talking with you soon. get some rest and enjoy four new addition.
christy
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you all. It is amazing that Casey had Claire on Sunday and you had Emily today and you both weren't due until November 5th. You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family. Congratulations.
re: baby -- she will only get more beautiful :)
Glad to hear mamma is doing well. Thanks for the photos and updates.
-- unc rick & ant denise
Congratulations on your new baby girl! The Anders Family.
Wow! Two new grandaughters in one week! I just wish they lived closer together! They will have to learn to be pen pals, or blog!! Thanks for keeping us posted! Can't wait for more pictures. Will talk to you in the morning.
Love,
Mom, Grammama Warta
Congratulations again, Matt, Jaime & Mya. She is beautiful! I am amazed at how much she looks like her sister. Mya and Emily will have so much fun together. Get some rest.
Aunt Angie
Post a Comment