Whether we like it or not, life changes drastically. Sometimes they are good changes, others are the most painful things you could ever imagine.
I often wonder why change has to be so difficult to accept. I guess it's because we find comfort in thinking we know what to expect. We might feel more in control, or prepared. However, I am still learning that this is not where God desires us to live. We are to willingly surrender our daily lives to His purposes.
He will change us, if we allow Him, into something more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. I am thankful for life's painful lessons. It reminds me how weak I am on my own. It reminds me how much my Savior loves and cares for me, and wants to take care of my every fear.
I plan to get back to updating the blog.
6 comments:
Yes, changes can be very difficult.
This is the song that comes to mind:
Be Still My Soul
Here is a link if you would like to hear it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbAuTB8uLaQ
And here is another link from a song called Still My Soul:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXMiysZfNQ&feature=related
Love you lots,
Aunt Lisa
Yes, changes can be very difficult.
This is the song that comes to mind:
Be Still My Soul
Here is a link if you would like to hear it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbAuTB8uLaQ
And here is another link from a song called Still My Soul:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXMiysZfNQ&feature=related
Love you lots,
Aunt Lisa
Look Who's up, like her Sister Brenda!!! : ) Don't you Lingerfelt girls ever sleep??? : )I sill believe there is something wrong with the whole lot of you! In regards to your comment Aunt Lisa, I did not listen to the songs, but I did think of music also. I thought of the song "It is well with my soul" I have to remind myself on a daily bases, That God, & God alone, is in control. I find in my own life, & in all of our lives, we can be in strife, but when we look to Him, yes even when the "Sea Billows Roll" if we keep our eyes on Him, we will be safe! Just as Peter found out, we only sink, when we're not looking to him, for our safety!
Trials will come, & trials will go, but those who trust in the Lord, will have joy in he morning, & He WILL renew their strength!
Yes my daughter, Life is always changing. Whether we think it is good or bad, our job is to continue to Trust in the Lord. With our whole heart, through the thick and thin that life brings us. Nothing, I mean Nothing, comes into our lives without God Allowing it. God knows all the joys we will experience in this life as well as the deepest hurt. HE will always be just a prayer away. Our relationship with God is the Most Important thing on this Earth. We are to put our full trust in Him and HE will guide us through all things. Love you!
Well, I see that these comments are from March, & the blog has not been updated any more, or has it? I would love to know what's going on in life, with you all. It was so nice to chat with Emily yesterday, but she is growing so fast, I could hardly believe it was her that I was speaking to! Your family is in my daily thoughts & prayers, please do keep me in yours. : ) I love you girls. Every now & then, I'll get on Google Earth, & I'll spy on you! : ) Just to feel a little closer. I hope all is well, & I love you girls! I'm ever thinking of you! ~Sandra*C
Post a Comment