It was Monday. My guests' had to return home on Wednesday, and we had not traveled much. As I said before, the week they were here was almost sunny all the time. Just beautiful! We took a trip to Lake Ontario to enjoy the weather and do some "site seeing". It was an enjoyable afternoon, and I loved the group pictures we took. This place must live on the tourism during the summer. It was dead this time of year. Still beautiful though. Later, we went to the farm so the kids could see the animals. One problem. Every single creature was gone. Thank goodness the farm has slides! That helped make up for the disappointment.
For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Nearing the End
It was Monday. My guests' had to return home on Wednesday, and we had not traveled much. As I said before, the week they were here was almost sunny all the time. Just beautiful! We took a trip to Lake Ontario to enjoy the weather and do some "site seeing". It was an enjoyable afternoon, and I loved the group pictures we took. This place must live on the tourism during the summer. It was dead this time of year. Still beautiful though. Later, we went to the farm so the kids could see the animals. One problem. Every single creature was gone. Thank goodness the farm has slides! That helped make up for the disappointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aunt Lisa and I had a wonderful time visiting.
Luv all of the pictures, glad everyone had a good time....still looks pretty cold there. Spring IS on it's way!
Luv,
Nana Warta
Post a Comment